Welcome to the Curio Curandera Podcast! Today we are speaking with Mandisa Armstrong. Mandisa is a Charlotte local and oracle who teaches yoga. In this episode, we speak about what her spiritual journey looked like, imposter syndrome, and more! If you want to learn more about Mandisa, follow her on social media at @themandijoy! If you would like to book a reading with Mandisa, please click here.
Mandisa explained the significance of her spiritual playlist during the show, and if you are curious as to what's on her playlist, here it is!
1) I Release by Beautiful Chorus
2) I Am Light by India.Arie
3) Invocation - Krishan Liquid Mix by Krishan, Jai- Jagdeesh
4) Soulbird Rise by India.Arie
5) Didn't Cha Know by Erykah Badu
6) Breathe It In by Beautiful Chorus
7) Lounge of Dreams by Natural Healing Music Zone
8) Inner Peace by Beautiful Chorus
9) Give Thanks by India.Arie
10) Resonant Wave by Dean Evenson, Scott Huckabay
11) Ethnic Spirit by Natural Healing Music Zone
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to the podcast. I am grateful for each of you! If you would like to see the podcast continue to grow, please donate, so that we can get better equipment. Again, thank you so much for listening. Remember, follow your path.